|Job Title:||Store Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jess Martin|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2022 13:01|
The role is full-time and permanent offering a 37.5-hour contract.
Salary is £27,000 - £29,000 P/A + Bonus & Full Company Benefits
The duties of a Store Manager:
* Day-to-day store and people management including recruitment, training, and development
* Drive and report on store sales, costs and business figures
* Liaise with the Head Office to plan and manage any on-site events
* Organise in-store displays and perfect product merchandising
* Monitor costs and overheads in the store
* Proactively develop knowledge regarding industry competitors and utilise it in the company’s best interest.
* This would be a perfect next step for an Assistant Manager/ Senior Supervisor looking for that next step in their retail management career or an experienced Store Manager looking to run a smaller, more prestigious store.
* Needs 1-2 years of retail/store management experience
* Needs back-office knowledge of setting sales targets and stock duties
For more information on this role, please apply or get in contact with Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's