|Job Title:||Store Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jess Martin|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2022 17:15|
The role is full-time and permanent offering a 37.5-hour contract.
Salary is £25,000 - £27,000 P/A + Bonus & Full Company Benefits
The duties of a Store Manager:
* Day-to-day store and people management including recruitment, training, and development
* Drive and report on store sales, costs and business figures
* Liaise with the Head Office to plan and manage any on-site events
* Organise in-store displays and perfect product merchandising
* Monitor costs and overheads in the store
* Proactively develop knowledge regarding industry competitors and utilise it in the company’s best interest.
* This would be a perfect next step for an Assistant Manager/ Senior Supervisor looking for that next step in their retail management career or an experienced Store Manager looking to run a smaller, more prestigious store.
* Needs 1-2 years of retail/store management experience
* Needs back-office knowledge of setting sales targets and stock duties
For more information on this role, please apply or get in contact with Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment