Hours: Monday to Sunday working 5 days out of 7
Salary: £23,000 + Bonus
Our client is a National company with a location based in the Watford area and they are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join their busy and customer focused admin team. This is fantastic opportunity for a professional and personable individual wanting a stable and fulfilling career within an industry leading and expanding company.
Our client can offer first class working conditions and a great team environment. This opportunity is not to be missed.
The Benefits of a Store Administrator:
* An excellent salary and benefits package
* Life assurance (after a qualifying period)
* Permanent health insurance
* An opportunity to develop and grow with the business
* Generous in-store discounts
The role of a Store Administrator:
* Speaking to customers over the phone in regards to their product order, queries, general enquiries and any aftercare they may need
* Managing complaints if required
* Arranging for the service team to attend customer appointments if requested
* Raising invoices and inputting orders
* General office administration in a fast paced working environment
* You will also have responsibility for some of the financial functions and therefore must have experience of reconciling balances, controlling petty cash and keeping expense records
* Must be available to work weekends
The ideal Store Administrator:
* Previous office experience and/or retail experience
* Experience of working with customers either over the phone or face to face
* A solid career background
* Excellent attention to detail
* An enthusiastic and proactive approach to your work
* A customer focused attitude
* Be able to work well within a team
Key Words: Administration, Administrator, Customer Service, Sales Administration, Store Administrator, Sales Admin, Retail, Receptionist, Coordinator, Jobs in Watford
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please contact Katie in the Dynamite Office on 02392455422 ASAP and apply now.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.