Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 P/A + full company benefits
Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Please note: the company is relocating from Chichester to Fareham in March / April 2020
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting a Stock Controller for a successful distribution business! This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join a vibrant and fast-growing team.
- Ordering and controlling goods supplied to multiple locations and ensure they are delivered on time.
- Using MRP system raise or amend basic orders
- Using MRP system to record delivered goods
- Scheduling deliveries for various locations throughout the UK
- Supporting the Senior Stock Controllers with various duties
- Providing support to customers for outstanding orders or any stock queries or liaising with suppliers on their behalf
- Taking incoming general enquiry calls and doing daily administration
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have 1 year experience in a Stock Control in a FMCG environment.
- Will be someone with knowledge of one or more MRP systems
- Must have previous stock control knowledge and be used to liaising with suppliers daily
- Will have good IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Will be used to working in a busy and demanding environment and have good team work skills
To be considered for to this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: supply chain, suppliers, stock control, stock controller, rotation, FMCG, food and beverage, MRP, goods in, goods out, deliveries, scheduling