Stock Controller - Distribution
£20,000 - £22,000 P/A + Benefits
Monday to Friday - Hours Between 8.30am & 6pm - Permanent
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a successful distribution business based local to Chichester.
- Working to support in the ordering and control of goods, ensuring they are delivered on time and in full to meet customers needs
- Using the company's MRP system to view, raise or amend orders
- Using the company's MRP system to view purchase orders and recording delivered goods
- Scheduling deliveries to various locations throughout the UK
- Supporting the Senior Stock Controllers with various different duties
- Providing support to customers for outstanding orders or any stock queries or liaising with suppliers on their behalf
- Taking incoming general customer calls and doing daily administration duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be someone with knowledge of one or more MRP systems
- Must have previous stock control or stock assistant experience
- Will have good IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel & Material Requirements Planning systems
- Will be used to working in a busy and demanding environment and have good team work skills
- Must have a 'can-do' attitude and high attention to detail
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
**Applications for this role will be reviewed w/c January 1st and interviews will commence on January 4th!**
Key Words: stock, stock controller, stock assistant, MRP, goods, purchase orders, stock reporting, reporting, delivery, goods-in, ordering, Material Requirements Planning, Microsoft, stock planner, stock handler, Chichester, Full Time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.