Stock Controller - Andover
Monday to Friday - Permanent - 9am to 5pm
£23,000 to £26,000 P/A Depending On Experience
Dynamite Recruitment is currently representing a fantastic employer in the Andover area in their search for an Stock Controller to come on board on a permanent basis.
- Using company's software to calculate inventory requirements
- Raising and placing purchase orders with suppliers
- Working closely with the Marketing and Sales teams and attending meetings when needed
- Identifying overstocks and raising awareness to manager
- Reporting to Inventory Manager
- Carring out other adhoc duties as and when required
- Liaising with all departments to make sure everyone is aware of new products, promotions and changes in sales
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have experience in Purchasing / Stock / Inventory
- Must be able to analyse and evaluate complex information
- Will have a high attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure
- It is desirable to have knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV, ERP, MRP and forecasting systems
- Must be analytical and have good written/verbal skills
- Must have good communications skills and build good relationships
- Will have good organisational skills with the ability to work towards deadlines
For More Information, Please Apply Now or Contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!!
Keywords: stock, purchasing, inventory, buying, buyer, stock controller, stock coordinator, inventory controller, inventory coordinator, ERP, MRP, purchase orders, forecast, MRP, MS Dynamics NAV, products, planning, demand, full time, permanent,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.