Hours: 37 hours.
Salary: £14 - £16 per hour.
Duration: 6 months initially.
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-known, fast growing service provider based in the Portsmouth Area.
Our client pride themselves on their customer experience’s and have strong core values which they are keen to find in other people to allow them to grow.
As a Stock Condition Surveyor, you will carry out surveys on buildings, managing the process from beginning to completion.
As a Stock Condition Surveyor, it will be your responsibility to:
- Complete surveys on building and building blocks.
- Keep an internal database updated.
- Raise any issues found from completing the survey.
- Support in updating the surveys and processes.
- Be responsible for your own diary.
- Work closely with departments and managers to ensure all information is accurate.
- Look after your own health and safety and others.
- Carry out a specific number of surveys per week.
- Experience with carrying out stock condition surveys.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Will have the ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Confident in working with issues and finding a solution.
- Customer focused with a “right first time” attitude.
- Driving licence.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety practices.
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately.