Sprinkler Systems Designer
Salary: Up to £45,000!!!
Churches Fire is and an industry leading national Fire Security business that are rapidly growing and seeking a proactive and motivated professional to join the team. We have a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country and are now seeking a Sprinkler System Designer to join our team.
**To be considered for this role you must have knowledge and experience within LPS Scheme and hold a full UK drivers' licence.
The Sprinkler System Designer will be responsible for initial designs, amendments, as fitted and zone plan drawings. They may also be required to manage and oversee sprinkler installs from start to finish; ensuring installations are managed as efficiently as possible and deliver set targets. To organise installations from the design right through to the commissioning and sign off, from customer, at the same time ensuring that the communication between office staff, installation engineers and subcontractors is maintained to allow for a smooth process. To advocate our vision and values and to be fully responsible for the quality of service to the customers and staff, to build relationships with all customers, office staff, sales team, technicians, supervisors, managers and directors.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Plan and organise your own daily work and the installations you are responsible for
- Design sprinkler systems to a high standard
- Manage QA processes to current high standards
- Ensure all Installation engineers/ sub-contractors work is completed in the allocated time
- Support any business change for the benefit of the company
- Be flexible with the working demands as and when required
- Can make judgement calls/decisions based on your experience within the industry. All other decisions to be authorised by Managers /Directors
- Assist the installation manager/ Sales team in larger projects as required
- Carry out surveys/quotations for new and existing customers as and when required
- Promoting of other company services such as fire risk assessments and fire training
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Undertake any training provided by the company
- Liaise with office staff to assist in the resolving of queries
- Provide suggestions for improvement of practices within the Company
- Carry out site inspections during and after installations by engineers/ sub-contractors
- To have experience working in a similar role
- To have a good understanding of LPCB rules
- To be able to lead by example
- To be confident in your knowledge of Sprinkler systems
Apply now or contact the Churches Fire Recruitment team on 03330112328
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.