Salary can be negotiated depending on experience)
Full Company Benefits
Churches Fire is and an industry leading national Fire Security business that are rapidly growing and seeking a proactive and motivated professional to join the team. We have a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country and are now seeking a Sprinkler Project Manager to join our team.
** Please note that this role requires flexibility when it comes to travel as the projects will be in various locations. **To be considered for this role you must have knowledge and experience within LPS Scheme and hold a full UK drivers licence.
- Manage the daily operations of the installations of sprinkler systems
- Ensure all installation projects are carried out on time and completed to British Standards
- Lead, manage and support teams of Installation engineers and relevant technicians
- Oversee the projects thoroughly and keeping tight communication between the installation teams, customers and trades
- Travel to various locations to ensure full management of various projects
- Experience in LPS Scheme
- A strong knowledge of sprinkler systems
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous experience in sprinkler installations
- Highly IT literate as you will be working in a paper-free environment
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be extremely well organised with a calm, can do attitude.
- You must be a highly engaged and driven individual who thrives on the success of a growing business.
- You must have excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience in running a department (desired not essential)
- Flexible working hours
- Brilliant pension schemes
- Company vehicle
- Regular social outings including an extravagant annual company party
Apply now or contact Churches Fire Recruitment Team: email@example.com / 03330112328