Sprinkler Project Manager
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum + Company Van + Brilliant Benefits
Full Time / Permanent
My client, a national provider of fire safety equipment is looking for an experienced and outgoing Sprinkler Project Manager to lead a team of Sprinkler Engineers.
As the Sprinkler Project Manager you will be responsible for managing your own time, projects and location routes.
Please note that there is a huge amount of travel required with this role. You may be required to travel in various locations within the East Midlands, West of England, North East and South of England including London.
To be considered for this role you must hold a current and valid CSCS card, LPC Design Certificate or extensive working experience within LPC Design and a full UK drivers licence.
· Ensure all installation projects are carried out on time and completed to British Standards
· Manage and support a team of Sprinkler Engineers and relevant installation technicians
· Oversee the projects thoroughly and keeping tight communication between the installation teams, customers and trades
· Travel to various locations across the East Midlands, West of England, North East and South of England to ensure full management of various projects
· CSCS Card
· LPC Design Certificate or extensive working experience within LPC Design
· Full UK Driving Licence
· Previous experience in Fire Security and specifically Sprinkler Installation
· Extremely IT literate as you will be working in a paper-free environment
· Flexible working hours
· Competitive salary
· A brilliant pension schemes
· Company Van
· Regular social outings including an extravagant annual company party
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now! Or contact Daniela at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392 455 422
Keywords: Sprinkler, LPC, Gent, Gent 24, Ansul agent, Notifier, Notifier Fire Systems, Sprinkler Project Manager, Sprinkler Engineer, LPC Engineer, LPC and Sprinkler Engineer, CSCS, Sprinkler PM, Sprinkler Team Leader, Installation Project Manager, Installation PM
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.