Software Analyst / System Analyst
Location: Chandlers Ford
Hours of Work: 08:00am - 17:00pm
Dynamite Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with one of the UK's leading utility providers and due to business growth, they are looking for a Software Analyst/ System Analyst to join their already successful team.
The team was formed last year to offer structure to the business and as it has been hugely successful they now wish to expand on this.
As a Software Analyst / Systems Analyst you will be expected to support the Development team by fully testing software for the business before it's released. You will support the software throughout the development and testing stages whilst documenting progress.
- To receive software from a development team which needs to be checked and analysed
- Quality Control - to pass or fail software once the quality has been tested
- To complete manual tests, bug replication, testing and approval of new functionalities.
- To produce and maintain test automation.
- You will liaise with different departments to report on progress and changes.
- You will recommend when a development is ready to be released and complete tests on change requests.
- Complete ongoing regression testing
- Liaise with all departments when bugs are raised to scope and report the severity of the bug.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a technical mind / have previous technical experience
- Have good Microsoft Office computer skills including Excel & Word.
- Will have a keen interest in IT, technology and softwares.
- Will have good analytical skills
- Be able to meet tight deadlines with concern for accuracy.
- Will have excellent communication skills
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
# IT, computers, Information technology, graduate, software, hardware
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.