Permanent / Full Time
Competitive Salary + excellent benefits including
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Sick Pay at full pay 1-20 days, half pay between 21-40 days
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance 4 x your basic salary
- Long Term Disability Insurance (after 2 years' service)
- On-going Training and Professional Development
- Free to use gymnasium & keep fit classes (after induction)
- Weekly, fresh fruit supply provided by the business
- Free tea, coffee
- Free on-site parking
- Free to use Barney Bikes
Dynamite Recruitment are proud to be working alongside one of Hampshire's fastest growing businesses in their search for an experienced Software Developer.
Essential Experience Required:
- Experience in commercial software development
- Angular 4+, Asp.net, MVC and Web Forms
- .Net Framework
- WCF Web services
- Visual Studio 2010-2019
- MS SQL Server 2008R2 - 2017
- Experience working with source control preferably AzureDevOps
- Experience of Object Oriented Design and implementation.
- Solid server side development using C# (not just GUIs or Web)
- Working as part of the IT development team covering the developing of new solutions and working on improvements of our internal web based .net solutions, various MS SQL database integration and consolidation projects.
- Enhancing integration with finance system, collections platform and other 3rd party solutions
- Supporting and modifying existing .net and SQL based business solutions integrated with external agencies for customer identity verification etc.
- Assist in producing technical specifications with the business analysts and end user community
- Provide software technical assistance to other departments and other team members
- Report on performance against timescales, specifications and quality requirements.
- Microsoft Certification for C#
- EID &e-sign experience
- Exposure to Continuous Integration and Release management
- Commercial experience in Agile environment/ practices
- Support and maintenance experience on production systems
- Experience of developing performance critical transaction processing applications
- Experience with Workflow/document management solutions development
- Experience with finance solutions
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of design patterns - including, but not limited to, DI/IoC
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.