Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:30
Must be flexible to potentially work Saturday on overtime and every couple of weeks on rota 7am to finish approx. 11am
Duration: This is a temp to permanent position
As the Shipping Administrator you will work in a team and be responsible for producing important, specific shipping documents for large contracts.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Work within a team supporting the business with the administration for the shipment of goods.
- Be allocated the Wines & Spirits department to produce shipping manifest and documents including - weights, dimensions, quantities etc.
- Declare hazardous goods to the customs departments when completing paperwork.
- Liaise with internal and external departments regularly maintaining clear lines of communication with any issues or queries.
- Strong eye for accuracy when producing important documents
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience working within logistics / transport industry, although desirable this is not essential.
- Will have strong attention to detail and a keen eye for accuracy.
- Be able to prioritise own workload by importance and multitask.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.