Shipping Administrator - Order Processing
|Job Title:||Shipping Administrator - Order Processing|
|Salary:||Up to £17500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dynamite Recruitment|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 11:04|
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 09:30 - 14:30
Saturday on overtime and every couple of weeks on rota 7am to finish approx. 11am
Duration: This is a temp to permanent position
Dynamite Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a Shipping Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and experienced team.
As the Shipping Administrator you will work in a team and be responsible for producing important, specific shipping documents for large contracts.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Work within a team supporting the business with the administration for the shipment of goods.
- Be allocated the Wines & Spirits department to produce shipping manifest and documents including - weights, dimensions, quantities etc.
- Declare hazardous goods to the customs departments when completing paperwork.
- Liaise with internal and external departments regularly maintaining clear lines of communication with any issues or queries.
- Strong eye for accuracy when producing important documents
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience working within logistics / transport industry, although desirable this is not essential.
- Will have strong attention to detail and a keen eye for accuracy.
- Be able to prioritise own workload by importance and multitask.
If you are interested in this role (which has very sought after hours) please send your CV through ASAP.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.