Salary: £17500 per annum, starting salary with an opportunity for this to increase
Hours of work: 08:30am - 17:30pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch
Saturdays on a rota and paid at overtime
Dynamite Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a Shipping Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and experienced team.
As the Shipping Administrator you will work in a team and be responsible for producing important, specific shipping documents for large contracts.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Work within a team supporting the business with the administration for the shipment of goods.
- Be allocated the Wines & Spirits department to produce shipping manifest and documents including - weights, dimensions, quantities etc.
- Declare hazardous goods to the customs departments when completing paperwork.
- Liaise with internal and external departments regularly maintaining clear lines of communication with any issues or queries.
- Strong eye for accuracy when producing important documents
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience within administration / have good PC skills
- Will have strong communication skills
- Will have strong attention to detail and a keen eye for accuracy.
- Be able to prioritise own workload by importance and multitask.
Please submit your CV immediately if interested, this is an amazing opportunity so don't miss out!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.