Shipping Administrator - Wines & Spirits
Salary: £16000 per annum
Hours of work: 08:30am - 17:30pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch
Saturdays on a rota and paid at overtime
Dynamite Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a Shipping Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and experienced team.
As the Shipping Administrator you will work in a team and be responsible for producing important, specific shipping documents for large contracts.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Work within a team supporting the business with the administration for the shipment of goods.
- Be allocated the Wines & Spirits department to produce shipping manifest and documents including - weights, dimensions, quantities etc.
- Declare hazardous goods to the customs departments when completing paperwork.
- Liaise with internal and external departments regularly maintaining clear lines of communication with any issues or queries.
- Strong eye for accuracy when producing important documents
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience working within logistics / transport industry, although desirable this is not essential.
- Will have strong attention to detail and a keen eye for accuracy.
- Be able to prioritise own workload by importance and multitask.
Please give Amy a call on 02392455422 if interested, this is an amazing opportunity so don't miss out!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.