Location: Chandler's Ford
£20,000 - 25,000 PA - Depending on Experience
Churches Fire is an industry leading national Fire Security organisation which is growing rapidly throughout the UK. Churches Fire has a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates across the country and now, due to our expanding team and client base we are seeking an SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality) Administrator.
- To maintain and ensure that the company meets all its requirements under the ISO 9001, LPCB 1048 and LPCB 1014 standards and other accreditations it has.
- Liaise with SHEQ Manager and external outsourced Health and Safety and Compliance specialists to ensure that the company's policies and procedures meet all Health and Safety law, and requirements and the requirements of our accreditors and regulatory bodies.
- Plan, conduct and document the internal audit programme to ensure the company is compliant with quality standards and accreditations.
- Arranging audits with the third party auditors, ensuring the right people are available to deal with the auditors and ensuring any reported issues from audits are directed to the right colleague and dealt with within the correct timescales.
- Carry out annual reviews of SHEQ documentation.
- Arrange and be a part of regular internal reviews of policies and procedures.
- Responsible for first aid and fire warden duties at all locations.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have ISO 9001 auditing qualifications
- Ideally hold IOSH/NEBOSH qualifications
- Strong communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- IT literate
- Fully competent with Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent organisational ability
- Must be flexible to travel to different locations to conduct audits and attend meetings
Key Words: SHEQ Administrator, SHEQ advisor, SHEQ Officer, Health and Safety Advisor, Health and Safety Assistant, Health and Safety Officer, Quality Assurance Officer, ISO 9001.
Apply now or contact the Recruitment Team on 03330112328!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.