Service Team Manager
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
Dynamite Recruitment is the proud recruiter for an industry leading and rapidly growing national client. Our client is a master in their industry and have a track record of providing fantastic opportunities to candidates throughout the country.
Due to expansion, our client is now seeking an experienced Service Team Manager who is a strong team please and has experience in managing a team.
- To be responsible for the service work force and managing the planned and unplanned service work for the engineers
- Making sure that there is no cross over of work within the service work force
- To work closely with the service and commercial departments as well as engineers to make sure you are managing customers expectations
- To ensure you and your team are working to the correct SLA's and suggesting different procedures to help your team improve
- To be responsible for the training and development of your team as well as the recruitment
- To allocate and manage call outs to engineers in the most efficient way
- To deal with reallocation of work at the request of the engineer's team managers
- To cover for other managers if required
- To have strong experience in managing a team
- To be confident in Excel and other Microsoft packages
- To be an organised individual who can prioritise work loads
- To motivate your team to achieve the best results possible
Apply now or contact Dynamite Recruitment directly: 02392455422
Keywords: Service Manager, Engineers, Manager, Management, Team Manager, Coordinating
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.