Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for our industry leading client to join the business, they are recruiting for a Service Supervisor.
My client are manufacturers of medical equipment and supplies, ideally we are looking for someone from a similar background or within Manufacturing, you need to have a good understanding of COSHH Regulations.
Duties will include:
- To oversee the daily activities to ensure maximum efficiencies from the Service Centre activities and to ensure that the Company’s reputation is maintained to meet customer after sales and service requirements.
- To actively participate in all Service Centre activities to ensure timely delivery/turnaround of products
- To undertake in-house service maintenance activities
- Ensure the team operates effectively and achieves all objectives, whilst compiling rotas, dealing with leave requests and arranging cover as necessary.
- To ensure the Service Centre is adequately staffed, supervised and controlled, trained and well-motivated to deliver service excellence.
- Liaising as necessary with the Service Manager to ensure that all service staff are effectively trained on all associated products.
- To continue to undertake all administrative duties
- To assist with audit compliance documentation
- Undertake daily ‘People Management’ in order to fulfil processes and procedures associated with HR / Payroll / Vehicle Mileage Records / Training etc. tasks.
- To monitor workloads, vehicles, and timesheets to effect and maintain overtime levels within acceptable parameters.
- To ensure that good relationships are maintained with all customers and other contacts
If you have got experience in a similar role or a manufacturing position ready for your "next step" please Apply NOW!
If you would like to hear more about the role please get in touch with Shannon Preston at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392 455422