Service Operations Coordinator
Hours of work: You will work 4 days on 4 days off between the hours 07:00am - 19:00pm
Dynamite Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a successful service provider based in Eastleigh. Due to expansion within the business, our client is looking to recruit a Service Operations Coordinator to join their already succcesful team.
As a Service Operations Coordinator, you will coordinate and schedule the work load of the company's field based engineers, ensuring that all administration is kept up to date. You will work closely with the Service Desk and report to the Field Deployments Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Allocate all jobs passed to Service Operations by the technical support staff
- Coordination of all engineers so their work schedules are such that SLA can be met
- Liaising with engineers to ensure jobs have been received and SLA's can be achieved
- Assisting engineers with support when on sites
- Checking engineers closures as they arrive to ensure all relevant information has been included, and if correct closing the call on the Metro system
- Reallocating work as required due to changing workloads as the working day dictates, and ensuring engineers are aware of the change
- Coordination of overall SLA, and reporting to the Field Deployments Manager any calls that are likely to fail SLA
- Scheduling installation calls with the Field Deployments Manager, and creating the relevant calls on the Metro system, and updating the Service calendar
- Engineer administration, (checking fuel forms and recording)
- Assisting with the Service Desk as and when required, especially in periods of outage by one of our clients
- Stock Movements
The ideal candidate:
- Good organization skills
- The ability to work part of a team and independently
- Good communication skills
If interested, please submit your CV immediately or make contact with Amy / Fran on 02392455422.
#helpdesk , customer services coordinator, administrator
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.