Service Improvement Specialist
Salary £23000- £27500 per annum
Hours of work: Full time hours required
Dynamite Recruitment is working in partnership with a specialist award winning business who are based in the Eastleigh / Chandlers Ford area
Due to ongoing growth for 2019 our client is looking to recruit a Service Improvement specialist to join their business
My clients aim is to improve the customer's Journey, whether that be an external customer or internal colleagues.
Identifying areas for improvement within systems, products and services or processes and working with departments/colleagues to ensure improvements are continuous
You would also be work in a management information role within an operational environment; dealing with requests for repeat, scheduled and ad hoc reporting from all areas of the business and automating these where possible.
As a Service Improvement Specialist, you will be responsible for the following tasks
- Handle, resolve and report on customer complaints, suggestions and compliments. This can include internal colleagues from anywhere in the business
- Create and maintain customer satisfaction surveys. Report both negative and positive feedback to the Executive team
- Hypercare - direct all requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource and manage to resolution, keeping the customer informed, at all times
- Deal with Ad Hoc contract enquiries, negotiating extensions where necessary
- Root cause Analysis and Problem Management is a key part to the role
- Take ownership and responsibility for a problem continually reassessing and improving.
- Key member of Operation Decimate - responsible for making sure all relevant parties/key stake holders are in a room to discuss and advise on problems, in order to reduce tickets into the Business
- Designing and enhancing Customer Service Packs and online Service Dashboards for all areas of the Business (Grafana)
- Responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of Colibri for the whole Business. Working with the Architect to administer changes as and when required
- Responsible for arranging training on aspects within Metro and symptom setting as and when required by the Service Managers
- Maintaining the Service Desk skills matrix - and distributing as and when requested by the Service Managers
- Responsible for the upkeep of the customer Service Portal and the issuance of new logins
- Building and maintaining the Service Wiki and ensuring all areas of the business are contributing effectively to ensure an up to date and relevant knowledge base
- Assisting the Automations Manager and Development teams in setting up RMM alerts and sites and ensuring the alerts are relevant and actioned immediately, and ensuring the alerts knowledge base is up to date and relevant at all times
The ideal candidate will be / have
- Analytical, numerical, methodical and able to demonstrate a high attention to detail.
- Excellent planning skills with the ability to coordinate and manage multi-task projects and organise workloads in a structured and logical way, working to tight and often changing deadlines.
- Willing to go above and beyond when the need arises, to get the job done
- Knowledge and experience of handling difficult customers
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence in speaking with colleagues at all levels of the business
- Excellent Telephone manner
- An understanding of the Fuel & Convenience industry
- Proficient with Microsoft systems and data base entry.
- An understanding of relational databases
- An understanding of simple SQL queries
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Working Knowledge of Sharepoint and Sharepoint Wiki
- Ability to self-motivate and work as part of a small team.
- Ability to adapt to change
- The passion to deliver exceptionally high Customer Service
- A passion for self learning
To be considered for this position please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.