Service Engineer (Medical Field)£28,000
Watford and Surrounding Areas
Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for a Medical Service Engineer to join the team during this time of expansion.
Duties will include:
- To undertake service maintenance activities on a range products and other associated products.
- You will undertake a high standard of product cleaning, service and repair activities on the range of product
- To assist, when required, with installation activity on any sites within or beyond the boundaries of the designated service provision
- To respond promptly to all communications using the IT equipment provided in an efficient manner to offer the desired level of support minimising call costs where possible.
- To organise and plan daily workload to cover as effectively as possible keeping time away from to a minimum and booking holidays/reporting absences in line with policies and procedures to ensure contract cover is sourced in time where practicable
- To ensure that good relationships are maintained with all customers and other contacts, that an effective service and maintenance function is provided and to ensure that problems occurring are resolved promptly in the interests of the Company.
- To prioritise Warranty and Contract breakdowns over routine service calls to maintain the reputation of the business
- Ensure newly delivery stock is checked to ensure it is again pristine and ready for use.
- Have experience in the medical field with Hoists, Lifts or Beds.
- Have experience within a Service Engineer role previously
- Be a forward thinker
- Be able to use own initiative
If you would like to hear more, please get in touch with Shannon Preston at Dynamite Recruitment o