Salary: up to £21,000 dependent on experience
Hours of work: Core business hours however there will be a number of times when working during unsocial hours will be necessary and lots of opportunity to travel to sites both across the UK and Europe.
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Service Engineer for one of our top clients based in Southampton. This is a great fun and challenging role and will see the successful candidate working within some world-renowned visitor attractions.
- Configuration of IT and photographic equipment.
- Build, configure, install, and support quality automated photographic solutions.
- Installation and servicing of our turnkey solutions within the UK & Europe - Hardware and software.
- Technical support (remote desktop, phone, email & face to face).
- Undertake site assessments and surveys, carry out all necessary mechanical and electrical servicing and commissioning of systems and equipment, and ensure detailed reporting and feedback is provided.
- Maintenance and repair of systems.
Special Requirements & Certification requirements:
- Ability to work under their own initiative, within established procedures and as part of a team.
- Experience in a customer-facing role or with first line support.
- Experience of working remotely at client's sites.
- Analytical approach and keen problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable experience across multiple platforms including Mac OSX, Windows & ideally Linux.
- Proven experience in networking - TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, LAN configuration.
- Knowledge of Apache, MySQL and PHP advantageous.
- Programming language desirable.
- Competency with basic hand tools.
- Good working knowledge of H&S practices.
- Full clean drivers license & valid passport.
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV then contact Amy on 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.