Service Desk Team Leader
Location: Southampton / Eastleigh
Hours of work: Working Hours 6am - 11pm Mon - Sunday on a Rotation basis
Salary: £23000 to £25000 per annum
Plus, fantastic benefits
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-established business based in the Eastleigh area of Hampshire
Our client provides specialist technical products and an outstanding service to support this
Due to developments plans for 2019 our client is now looking to recruit a Service Desk Team Leader
As a Service Desk Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following:
- 1st escalation point for your Team- IT and technical support team
- You will escalate issues, problems, complaints to your Line Manager in a timely manner
- Floor walking - distribute calls within the team whilst maintaining contractual SLAs and providing "over the shoulder support" for your colleagues. Monitoring Lunches and Breaks
- Managing Sickness, Holidays and any other time off with agreement from the Line manager and making sure rotas are up to date. Agreeing and monitoring overtime
- Managing staff timesheets
- Working to specific targets and KPIs, and escalating problems achieving these to your Line Manager
- Actively reducing the On Hold and out of SLA lists daily
- Managing Alerts in a timely manner
- Monitoring Service portal request and Call logs/ emails, ensuring the team are maintaining our contractual agreements.
- Managing distribution of project work - installs, upgrades, rollouts etc via agreement from Management team and liaising with the Technical Lead Team.
- Providing constant support to your team and opposite number(s)
- Sourcing relevant training (In house and external) via agreement from your Line manager
- Develop an understanding of ITIL processes
- Continued self-improvement, to achieve expert knowledge in all areas of the company's products, willingness to undertake an NVQ in Team Leadership
- Managing and updating the MI information for all colleagues,
- Ensuring all Service Desk processes & procedures are kept up to date in a central location.
- Conducting regular performance reviews with your team ensuring all discussions are documented and service management team are updated with staff performance levels and plans.
- Constant telephone monitoring of staff and maintaining yearly one to ones with staff
- Encouraging development within the team and making sure colleagues are put on progression as and when is mutually agreed
- Providing support in a professional manner to clients, and other 3rd parties.
- Dealing with all personnel issues within the team, using the support of HR and your Line Manager
- Attending internal and external meetings as and when required
- Providing reports/stats to your Line Manager/Director as and when required
- Constantly looking for ways to improve the Service Team and the customer experience and working with your line Manager to achieve these
- Providing ad hoc support to the other Managers as and when required
- Incorporating the lead by example approach in your daily work ethic