Service Desk Coordinator
Salary: up to £22,000 including on call allowance
Hours of work: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Your birthday off!
- Healthcare scheme
- Free car park
- Progression opportunities
- Access to employee benefits portal
- 29 days holiday inc bank holidays
- Auto pension enrollment
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Service Desk Coordinator for a leading, established business based in Petersfield!
- Respond to and manage all technical support requests from internal and external users via the helpdesk, telephone and email.
- Achieve high levels of end user satisfaction by following the ticket management processes.
- Reset passwords for internal/external users, create and edit users email addresses and keep the Active Directories up to date by adding, editing and removing external users.
- Assist with device management including sending out new devices, setting up new users and wiping/disabling lost or stolen devices.
- Assist with the client portals by providing technical support, editing and improving Client Portal on request basis
- Support the Service Desk Supervisor by producing reports and stats and other ad-hoc administration.
The ideal Service Desk Coordinator will:
- Have at least 1 / 2 years IT / technical support experience.
- Be a motivated team player with a drive to succeed.
- Have strong IT skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent communication and customer services skills.
- Have exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Be trustworthy and have a can-do attitude.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and then make contact with Amy at Dynamite Recruitment.
Key words: service desk coordinator, help desk coordinator, ticketing system, internal user, external user, 1st line support, 2nd line support, line support, end user, Petersfield, technical support, help desk, IT infrastructure, intranet.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.