Service Desk Administrator
Hours of Work: 08:30am - 17:30pm
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for one of our top clients who are a successful technical business based in Eastleigh. Our client provides technical support to various third parties daily and due to growth within the business they are looking to recruit a Service Desk Administrator
As a Service Desk Administrator your responsibilities will be to:
- - Liaise with Helpdesk Manager and team to ensure that alerts are focused on areas that are relevant. Old reports should be archived so that focus can be maintained on the priority areas.
- - Log all alerts on the in-house call logging system; progress calls, ensure they are actioned efficiently and that tasks are assigned to member of the helpdesk where required.
- - Liaise with the team to ensure that procedures are put in place whenever new alerts are created or existing alerts amended; keep up to date records of processes and procedures for other personnel to access.
- - Coordinate and manage all Callreg emails that come through to the helpdesk from when it is received to the point of fix. Ensure that the call is dealt with efficiently and quickly.
- - Ensure that all calls logged on the B2B/Call REQ site are processed and that the request is either actioned immediately, or that the task is passed to a member of the helpdesk to action.
- - All alerts and call requests must be logged by the coordinator in good time and their progress monitored throughout the helpdesk to ensure the calls are be actioned once assigned to other colleagues.
Deal with Adhoc requests from the Floorwalker/Team Leaders and Helpdesk Manager if required, these requests will be requests like:
- - Logging in to assist the Helpdesk if low staffing or a global outage occurs
- - Training assistance on callreg for new staff
- - Assisting with project work
- - Service administration task, such as end of month reporting
The ideal Service Desk Administrator will have:
- Maths and English at Grade C and above (or equivalent)
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Good Communication skills
- Customer Service skills
- Great excel skills
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.