Service Charge Accounts Senior
Up to £40,000 Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Service Charge Accounts Senior to join one of our top clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a professional and experienced team.
- Preparation of service charge accounts.
- Identify and understand client needs and risk matters and raise with Partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding.
- Supervise, coach and develop remote members of staff within team and respond to queries they may have.
- Initial review of remote accounts preparation teams work, to ensure all areas appropriately concluded on and performing quality control review of any queries and adjustments sent to client.
- Preparation of client required schedules - both internal and those to be issued with draft reports.
- Liaise with client staff as needed, dealing with issues which may arise, escalating as required.
- Undertake ad hoc client visits to ensure strong and personal relationships are built and maintained.
- Take on responsibility for project management (e.g., ensuring workload is monitored and turnaround times are adhered to, supporting client and audit team to meet KPIs, understanding the status of developments and hosting weekly client calls to discuss progress and issues).
- Support the team to provide training to clients on IT systems, company process and technical issues.
- Involvement in new client transitions.
- Have technical knowledge of the area of work.
- Be a leader in identifying and implementing process improvements and efficiencies.
- Maintain awareness of risk and deliver high quality documents.
- Assist with business development, proposals and pitches for new work.
- Audit work on service charge clients where no accounts preparation engagement in place.
- Ad hoc audit completion and planning tasks for the wider audit department.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have Service Charge Accounts experience
- Used to developing and supervising a team
- Strong IT Literate; Word, Excel
- Good organisation skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work independently to tight deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a confident and tenacious telephone manner
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
ACA ACCA AAT Team Leader Manager Service Charge Accounts Property Accounts
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.