Senior Transport Planner - Fareham
Full Time - Premanent
Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment are delighted to be representing our client who are looking for an outgoing and experienced Transport Planner to join their offices in Fareham!!
- Annual appraisals and salary reviews
- Private Healthcare
- Real career progression
- Your birthday off!
- Plus many more!!
- Manage, train, coach and mentor new and existing staff members including graduates
- Work both in office and on site
- Work on multiple projects at one time
- Write and approve technical reports such as transport assessments/statements and technical notes and check the work of junior Transport Planners
- Put together and write fee proposals
- Work with the national design guidance
- Project manage and ensure completion within the time set and to budget
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have at least 5 years' experience in transport planning and at a senior levelWill have experience in managing or supporting a team
- Must have experience in project management and budget management
- Will ideally have some working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Must be educated to a degree level in a relevant subject such as geography, urban planning, civil engineering, economics, environmental science
- Will have experience of writing fee proposals and writing technical reports
For more information please apply now or contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!
Keywords:senior transport planner, transport, project manage, fee proposals, national design guidance, manage teams, technical reports, assessments, transport assessments, fareham, full time, permanent
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.