Senior Sales Executive - Hospitality Industry
£20,000 - £25,000 P/A DOE + Bonus & Benefits
Monday - Friday - Core Business Hours - Full Time
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a fantastic new position in the Southampton area for an industry leading brand who is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Senior Sales Executive to join the team.
This is a brand new role which is perfect for someone who is looking to develop and grow within a sales environment, and who has existing experience in administration and/or coordination!
- Develop relationships with new clients and maximising revenue wherever possible
- Liaise closely with internal departments and ensure strong communication is maintained throughout
- Develop and work with a sales forecast to ensure budgets are met and exceeded
- Complete weekly sales activity including following up leads, building rapport with prospects and servicing existing clients
- Complete weekly and monthly sales reports and audits
- Servicing key accounts for the group
- Ensure accurate reporting, processing, distribution and follow up of sales communication.
- Conduct on-site tours with potential clients explaining the benefits in great detail and attend local PR opportunities to generate further awareness of the company and its features
- Working closely with and being supported by the Sales Coordinator
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have experience within a sales environment previously, ideally within hospitality, leisure or tourism and have strong customer service skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and an "above and beyond" attitude
- Will have an understanding of the sales process in a B2B capacity
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office packages (specifically excel)
- Will show drive and determination in all aspects of their work
- Can work with and towards targets
- Awareness of corporate and conference sectors would be hugely beneficial
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
Any knowledge of specific industry relevant systems such as IDeaS/Opera/Sales Force/SAP/Fidelio/Rate Tiger/EZ Yield would be hugely beneficial but is not essential to your application.
Key words & Skills: Hospitality, leisure, tourism, hotels, sales, sales executive, B2B, conference, travel, manager, management, team leader, corporate, forecasts, revenue, new business, leadership, account management, business development, key accounts, reports,Southampton
For more information, please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.