Senior Retail Sales Assistant - Windsor
£7.50ph - £8.50ph + Full Training & Benefits
37.5 to 40 Hours Per Week - Permanent - Full Time
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an iconic luxury brand, who is seeking a full time Senior Sales Assistant to work in their store based in Windsor.
- Becoming a representative of the brand and working to ensure the store and individual targets are achieved.
- Working to ensure a professional brand image is consistently maintained
- Be a trusted key holder for the store and stand in for the Assistant Manager when needed
- Handling all customer queries, identifying their needs and offering advice, guidance and excellent product knowledge
- Handling customer complaints quickly and efficiently whilst following company procedures
- Handling visual merchandising for the store
- Supporting new or less experienced team members with any queries or training they might require
The stores opening hours are Monday to Saturday 10am to 6pm, Sunday 11am to 5pm. You will work 5 out of 7 days per week.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous luxury, high end, prestigious retail sales experience
- Must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, passionate and confident
- Will need to be well presented with a willingness to work to targets
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership, motivation and be a key team player
- Needs to be available to work bank holidays, evenings and weekends on a rota basis
- Previous key holder experience is also desired!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal or Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words: retail, sales, sales assistant, key holder, team member, customer services, store, brand, visual merchandising, products, complaints, selling, luxury, prestigious, assistant manager, team leader, senior, sales associate, consultant, full time, guildford, senior retail sales consultant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.