Senior Project Manager - Facilities
Salary £ 35000 - £41000 per annum
Plus, fantastic benefits which include the following:
- 30 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Free car parking
- Flexi time working
- Support for further training and development
- Travel season ticket loan
- On site café
This is a Fixed term contract for 3 years
Dynamite Recruitment is working with a specialist business who are based in Southampton.
Due to exciting changes within the business our client is now looking for a Senior Project Manager / Senior Programme Manager to provide leadership towards the companies' facility projects
You will be responsible for working with a budget of 1.5 million and manage multiple projects which will vary in value from 10,000 to £100,000.
As a Senior Programme Manager you will manage various projects within Facilities which would include the following areas, the building, lighting, ventilation units, gas pipework, generator fuel tank and seawater pumps.
You will report to and work closely with the Head of Estates, as an integral member of the Facilities leadership team, to produce, monitor, manage and evaluate detailed project plans.
You will be required to take responsibility for the coordination of developing project specifications and deliverables in line with the customer requirements.
On a daily basis you will be required to monitor project activities, proactively engaging with consultants and contractors to solve problems across projects.
A pivotal aspect of this role is impeccable communication, managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, with a particular focus of creating an environment of joint venture with our external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have / Be
- Facilities Management and Project Management experience
- Will have a recognised qualification, such as Prince II.
- Extensive experience of managing multifaceted projects in a facilities/estates environment and be able to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in an intricate and diverse environment with multiple and changing demands.
- Experience in the creation and development of project specifications, excellent understanding of project standards and documentation including first-rate working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Project.
- A very proactive and flexible approach will be required for this post.
To be considered for this position please submit your Cv Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.