Senior Project Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.30 pm (flexibility may be required)
Reports to: Operations manager
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Senior Project Manager for well-established engineering business based in Southampton.
As the Senior Project Manager you will drive the management and operational aspects of the projects under your control, ensuring our company and client needs are exceeded at all times.
- Ensure all projects are meeting the service level agreement, costs and service specification agreed with the client.
- Ensure all project/customer excellence is achieved on all projects that fall under your division
- Ensure all documentation and good business practice is achieved
- Driving the management and operational aspects of the project under your sector
- Ensure clients and company needs are exceeded at all times.
- Read and apply project contracts, specification and drawings
- Ensure all Health and Safety is being followed on all projects
- Attend weekly meetings with the Project Quantity Surveyor
- Ensure sufficient labour resources are available on site to deliver
- Lead Change
- Worked within engineering and Project management
- Provide a drive for improvement
- Used to managing a team
Not all Duties can be fully identified and many other requirements will become obvious in this important and responsible position.
If this role is of interest please submit your CV ASAP
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.