Full Time, Long Term Temporary Contract until April 2018.
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Payroller to join one of our top clients based in Eastleigh. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an experienced and professional business.
- Working to make sure all employees are accurately paid via the outsourced payroll provider on time following payroll procedures
- Running end of year payroll reporting including the issuing of P60's and P11d's
- Maintaining company car information & submitting changes as required to HMRC
- Processing the monthly headcount report and contributing to annual management plan
- Putting together worked hours' report & maintaining employee data on HR system
- Update and maintain employee data on the system
- Provide management and statistical information as required
- Contributing to the annual salary review process by actioning salary increases
- Payroll reconciliations
- Administration of employee benefits scheme
- Providing RFI's to Line Managers or external 3rd parties
- Responding to mortgage references as required
- Maintaining the Payroll filing
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have thorough payroll system/process knowledge & be able to demonstrate strong reconciliation, analytical & numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal
- Strong team player with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Will need strong skills in Word & Excel (this role will involve the use of pivot tables & V-lookup)
- A CIPP qualification would be desired but not essential.
For more information, please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Payroll CIPP Payslips Cheques HMRC
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.