Senior Payroll Clerk
Up to £28k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Payroll Clerk to join a team of 4 within an SME based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an experienced and friendly team.
- Reporting to the Payroll Manager
- Responsible for managing all aspects of clients’ payroll
- Processing client BACS payments via BACS bureau, online or Autopay
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of all data in line with company standards and HMRC legislation
- Completing payroll journal for posting to nominal ledger
- Suggest ways to improve processes and procedures to ensure the department is running efficiently
- Submitting all HMRC returns (RTI) and ensure payroll compliance
- Providing internal and external reports to management
- Informing clients of their PAYE liabilities and other payroll related matters
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of annual P35 return and distribution of all P60s
- Reconcile information relating to the P35 submission monthly
- Provide relevant information regarding monthly payments to HMRC, pension providers and all other parties
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Worked within a payroll bureau (desirable)
- Experience of STAR Payroll (desirable)
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Strong communicator and team player
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!
Payroll Senior Senior Payroll Administrator Senior Payroll Clerk