We are working with a HNW IFA firm that is recruiting for Senior Paraplanner.
The client is seeking a motivated and highly professional candidate that is looking take the next step up on the career ladder.
- Receive and implement requests from the Adviser's
- Gather and record client data
- Prepare and compare financial analysis
- Prepare reports to a professional and timely standard
- Provide information for annual reviews and identify areas not covered
- Communicate with selected clients (face to face or remote) and third parties
- Develop and maintain all processes relevant to technical support
- Undertake financial planning and product-based research
- Operate within the compliance and corporate standards of the business
- Report on key measures on a regular basis
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- QCA Level 4 attained
- High level of technical knowledge
- Ability to use technical financial planning tools, financial modelling and back office software e.g. FE Analytics, Selectapension, Voyant
- Clear understanding of an adviser's role
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain client trust and inspire confidence
- Ability to use back office systems: Intelligent Office (IO) and Virtual Cabinet (our document management system
Should you be interested in this role please apply on the Dynamite recruitment website.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.