Sales Executive - New Business Development
Home Based - North England (M62 corridor)
C£40k OTE £60 - 65K + CAR
Full Time 37.5 hpw / Permanent
Dynamite Recruitment's technology focussed specialist client have a sought after work from home opportunity for a committed and enthusiastic New Business Development professional to join their sales team on a permanent basis.
We are looking for somebody confident who, with a company car, can cover clients across the M62 corridor whilst working from home. Occasional travel to Southampton head office will be required.
You will be responsible for seeking out and closing new business opportunities within their specialist market. Also, maintaining already built customer relationships to really drive future sales opportunities.
- Find and deliver on new business opportunities
- Deliver consistently against targets
- Through customer relationships Build, manage and maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities and record activity thoroughly and accurately
- research and understand market sectors to help identify potential customer targets
- Accurately forecast sales by month and quarter
- Understand and demonstrate the product clearly and effectively - showing how it differs to what is currently on offer in the market
- Negotiate pricing and contractual
- Ensure completion of all required Sales documentation - ensuring a smooth transition from sales to support.
- Understands the value of developing leads and contacts through cold calling when necessary
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills with an ability to multitask
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with key stakeholders
- Able to adapt to, embrace and lead change
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - especially PowerPoint
- Commercial awareness
- Needs based sales methodology, solution or consultative selling
- Enthusiastic, proactive and committed - will got the extra mile
- Possess a high work ethic
- Has the tenacity to build relationships with executives at all business levels
- Naturally consultative in approach
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.