Senior Network Administrator
Salary up to £40k with Excellent Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a skilled Senior Network Administrator. We areworking in partnership with an established, innovative and growing organisation based in Southampton. The Senior Network Administrator will work within the IT department and will be responsible for the security and maintenance of all IT related infrastructure hardware/software.
- To be responsible for the security and maintenance of all IT related infrastructure hardware/software as well as the networking, servers and storage
- Manage multiple projects
- Scoping, designing,implementing upgrades and infrastructure change
- To liaise with other departments across the business to understand their needs and requirements
- Maintaining the performance and availability of the IT infrastructure
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of supporting CISCO, HP hardware and Microsoft Software
- Existing knowledge of server and cloud technologies
- Experience in Networking, Virtualization, Azure, Storage, Cisco Telephony and Windows
- Hold the following certifications CCNA, CCNP and MCP
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with people across the whole business
Please contact Angela Hunt at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.