Salary: £22,000 - £27,000 DOE
Home Working/ Full time
My client is looking for a Senior mortgage Administrator to join their expanding team. You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within mortgage administration, this role has the potential to grow into an ‘Mortgage Administration Team Manager’ eventually managing and building an exceptional team of administrators to support the team of advisors, providing impeccable customer service to both advisers and clients. You will be a perfectionist and proud of your work who can take complete ownership. You will be open to training up and supporting the development of your administration team members.
- Managing cases though every aspect from application through to completion
- Inputting data into the back-office system throughout the application.
- Reviewing and submitting applications and documentation to lenders and providers
- Maintaining the client management systems, files and reports.
- Ensuring that all compliance and regulatory requirements are met
- Maintain an exceptional level of organisation and customer service
You will be working very closely with the advisors, so we are looking for someone that has a personality that enjoys their work with a positive, encouraging outlook. You will have excellent and competent communication skills both written and over the phone with the ability to communicate and chase information clearly with lenders, clients and conveyancers to ensure a smooth application. Hours can be flexible for the right person as well as salary.
For further details please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment