The role requires an experienced senior Mortgage Administrator who has an in-depth knowledge of the industry and lenders criteria. This role can progress to a team leader position if desired. The company are happy to pay for any further qualifications if you desire. They are a busy IFA firm, with a mortgage arm in the same office. the option is always there to move over if desired. you will always be supported with growth if that is what you desire.
- Produce research on behalf of Advisers and send options to Clients.
- Submitting mortgage applications
- Deal with Client queries on behalf of Advisers, by phone, face-to-face and in writing.
- To delegate support tasks to Mortgage Administrators, overseeing their diary and workloads.
- To support and develop members of the mortgage and wider team ensuring a high-quality service is delivered.
- To provide wider team support as required to ensure that all business needs are effectively catered for.
- At least 3 years’ experience working within the Mortgage and/or Financial Services industry
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Capability to work as part of a team in an open office environment
- Good understanding of Microsoft packages – Excel, Word, Outlook
For this role we are looking at a salary Circa £25,000 – £28,000 which is dependent on experience. This can be increased for the right person also.
This is an office-based position but we may be able to look at flexibility if required.
For further details please apply or contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment