£23,000 - £27,500 DOE + Quarterly bonus
Berkshire/ Part home working
An ambitious, busy and growing Mortgage and Protection Advisory company located between Reading and Didcot, currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Mortgage Administrator/ Paraplanner to join their expanding team due to their continued success.
This is a rare role as you will be working for such a genuinely fantastic company which can offer huge amounts of career progression. The role offers the flexibility of part home working / part office (2 days home/3 days office based). A company where you enjoy coming to work every day, working amongst a friendly and ambitious team, there are quarterly company bonuses (yes, even in the admin roles!) The company are a fantastic size where you really are part of the family and can enjoy the team you work amongst. Career progression internally can go in a number of directions as the company grows.
Qualifications are paid for and supported for your desired career path within the company.
The Senior Mortgage Administrator / Paraplanner will be:
- At least CeMAP1 qualified.
- Experienced in a similar role.
- Passionate and proud of your work.
- Extremely self-motivated, reliable and trustworthy.
- You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Confident working to deadlines and Thrive off a busy workload.
- Conducting regular meetings with the adviser to:
- Writing client suitability reports
- Working with the adviser to prepare for client meetings and assisting with regular client reviews.
- Attending client meetings.
- Fully supporting the adviser/s.
- Preparing new business cases for compliance sign off.
- Working with the compliance and operational support departments to ensure the successful submission and completion of new business applications.
- Building relationships with clients both over the telephone and via email.