Senior Management Accountant
12-month FTC - Bognor Regis
Upto £50,000 DOE
Main Purpose of Job:
Duties and Responsibilities:
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant to join one of our top clients based in Bognor Regis. To Lead the production of management accounts and associated reporting to local and group management, whilst providing commercial input to departmental managers. Investigate and implement efficiencies in processes and reporting.
- Preparation of management and VAT returns and corporation tax calculations
- Produce Financial Statements including profit and loss, budgets, accruals, monthly management accounts
- Assist in the preparation of statutory and consolidated accounts
- Responsible for the daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to corporate.
- Providing managers in the business accurate information and enables them to understand financial performance in their area and take appropriate action.
- Use BI tools to automate reporting where possible.
- Ownership, preparation and management of cash flow monitoring and forecasting.
- Analysis of profit and loss accounts
- Analysing trends in financial statements
- Producing daily banking schedules, reconciliation, and produce Cashflow forecasts
- To keep all financial records up to date
- Production of monthly statistics
- Development of monthly reports
- Preparing reports for use in strategic decision making
- Analysis and support of the budget and forecasting cycle
- Enhancing the efficiency and quality of management information and commentaries on an ongoing basis
- Presenting findings and suggestions to the Finance Director and The Board
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have a strong operational background
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) with strong PQE
- Good GCSE Maths and English qualification as a minimum
- Strong management accounting / finance background
- Grounding in financial analysis and reporting skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate persuasively with non-finance members of staff
- Experience of driving reporting and process improvement
- Experience of some financial accounting.
- Knowledge of relevant systems including Access Dimensions and Tableau.
- Team management skills
- Must have excellent communication skills!
Please contact Tegan Sillett at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.