Senior Management Accountant
£30,000 - £35,000
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant to join one of our top clients based in Chichester. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a stable and experienced team.
You will report directly to the CFO to help run the accounting department. You will travel in the first few months of this role and regularly moving forward and this must be something you are comfortable doing.
- Analysis of the productivity of the ledgers
- Produce Financial Statements including profit and loss, budgets, accruals, monthly management accounts
- Assist in the preparation of statutory and consolidated accounts
- Analysis of profit and loss accounts
- Raise and post journals as required
- Analysing trends in financial statements
- Producing daily banking schedules, reconciliation, and produce Cashflow forecasts
- To keep all financial records up to date
- Production of monthly statistics
- Development of monthly reports
- Preparing reports for use in strategic decision making
- Analysis and support of the budget and forecasting cycle
- Enhancing the efficiency and quality of management information and commentaries on an ongoing basis
- Presenting findings and suggestions to the Finance Director and The Board
|The Ideal Candidate:|
Must have a strong operational background
- Qualified or PQ Accountant (QBE Considered)
- Experience with Sage or similar is desirable
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Happy to travel internationally
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Management Accountant, Finance Analyst, Finance jobs in Hampshire, ACCA, ACA, CIMA, Accountancy jobs in Hampshire, Accountant, Financial Controller, Finance Director
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.