£60,000 - £68,000 PA // Depending on Experience
£5,500 Car Allowance
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Industrial Disease Senior Lawyer for a very well-established Solicitors in Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled individual to join a fantastic and growing team. This would be an ideal role for someone who has experience in managing a team along with managing their own caseload.
The Role of a Senior Lawyer:
- Will work towards achieving the required operational and financial performance, contributing to the success of the branch.
- Will support, develop, drive and supervise the highly successful industrial disease team
- Will be responsible for best practice in marketing, client care and ensuring case management standards are implemented and upheld
The Ideal Senior Lawyer:
- Will be an admitted solicitor or FILEX with significant PQE
- Will have strong supervision skills
- Will be highly organised, able to prioritise and have excellent time management skills
- Will have experience in dealing with different types and values of industrial disease cases
This role will interview and commence immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words - Legal, Law, Lawyer, Solicitor, Industrial Disease, Senior Lawyer, Lawyer, Admitted Solicitor, FILEX, Industrial Disease Lawyer, Senior Industrial Disease Lawyer, Industrial Disease Solicitor
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.