Full Time - Andover Office Based - Monday to Friday - Permanent
£££Competitive Salary + Amazing Company Benefits!!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently representing a fantastic employer in the Andover area in their search for an HR Officer to come on board on a permanent basis.
The HR Officer will be reporting in to the HR Manager and deputising in their absence.
- Providing HR advice and support to employees and managers across all areas of the business.
- Ensuring that vacancies are filled using the most efficient and effective recruitment and selection tools and working to the approved personnel growth plan.
- Maintaining all HR databases and ensuring all documentation is prepared to the highest standard.
- Liaising with the finance department in respect to information regarding payroll.
- Establishing and implementing conditions of employment including preparing contracts and ensuring offer letters are sent. Preparing for inductions and on-boarding requirements.
- Remaining up to date on any changes related to employment law and pensions.
- Providing advice to employees in relation to disciplinary and grievance procedures and handling all employee relations tasks.
- Coordinating the appraisal process.
- Other adhoc duties as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be CIPD qualified and have must have previous Senior HR Advisor/Officer/Generalist level experience - any experience in a retail, brand or product focused environment would be hugely advantageous!!
- Must have up to date working knowledge and/or qualification in Employment Law.
- Will need good working experience of employee relations.
- Will need to have highly developed communication skills.
- Will ideally have some sort of people management experience - there is a HR Administrator who would be reporting in to you.
For more information, please apply now or contact Jessica Martin or Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: "human resources" or "HR" or "Advisor" or "Generalist" or "Officer" or "Manager" or "CIPD" or "employee relations" or "employment law" or "advisory" or "recruitment" or "onboarding" or "inductions" or disciplinary or grievances or absences or performance or legislation
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.