Senior HR Advisor
|Job Title:||Senior HR Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Jess Martin|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2022 10:46|
Dynamite Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting for our client based in Southampton that is looking to recruit an experienced Senior HR Advisor that is CIPD Level 5 Qualified
This is a really exciting role for someone that is looking for that “next step”. In order to be considered, you will be confident working with a range of stakeholders and be able to build successful partnerships quickly and effectively with the leadership teams. It is essential that you have excellent and up to date working knowledge of employment law, and experience in dealing with employee relations cases.
* Company Pension
* Life Assurance
* 31 days annual leave
* 20% staff discount
Duties will include:
* Acting as the first point of contact for all HR related matters
* Managing your own caseload of employee relations and performance management matters
* Managing long and short-term absences
* Coaching, advising and providing pragmatic support to managers on HR policies and procedures including disciplinary, redundancy, grievance, etc.
* Advising and providing expert knowledge on recruitment best practices including assisting and developing recruitment campaigns.
* Working with key stakeholders to ensure vacancies are filled in a timely manner
* Monitoring and reporting on key recruitment metrics
* CIPD qualified Level 5 or working towards
* Ability to work collaboratively and as part of a close team
* Confident working with people at all levels
* Ability to demonstrate a fair and consistent approach to decision making
* Previous experience in chairing HR meetings including disciplinary, grievance, redundancy, and recruitment.
* Knowledge of relevant legislation
For more information on this role, please contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's