Senior Helpdesk Administrator - Scheduler
£25000 -£30000 DOE + fantastic benefits
Hours of work: between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a hugely successful facilities based business who have multiple offices
Due to new developments in 2019 our client is looking to recruit a Senior Helpdesk Administrator / Scheduler for their Southampton offices
Key Admin Responsibilities
- To work as part of a specialist Helpdesk team and assist your clients with their needs via email and on the telephone
- Answering incoming telephone calls and emails professionally and promptly.
- Booking and raising scheduled maintenance jobs
- Assist clients with emergency call outs and within agreed deadlines
- Attend workload planning meetings
- Booking engineers in the weekly movement planner, organising site visits in conjunction with Facilities manager
- Maintaining the status of all maintenance contracts for new and existing customers and ensuring renewals are sent out within agreed deadlines
- Complete scanning, electronic filing and file the hard copies of the engineer's paperwork.
- Develop good relationships with clients and their representatives.
- Placing specialist material orders
- Procurement and management of material ahead of the routine service visit
- Raise and issue invoices daily, keeping invoicing schedules up to date
- Assist credit control with chasing and progressing late client payments and invoicing
- Call customers on the same day as maintenance visit and check all is satisfactory.
Managing Engineering Team
- Ensure the correct amount of time is allocated to the Engineers for all site visits and monitor progress against budgeted allowances, report any issues accordingly
- Organise engineers' weekly movements, ensuring continuity of work to eliminate downtime.
- Deal with conflicts and issues professionally and in good time.
- Production of required site log books.
The ideal candidate will have
- Previous experience within a senior role as a Scheduler, Planner, Coordinator, Helpdesk Coordinator
- Will ideally have previous experience in managing a team of engineers, scheduling work and route planning
- Will have the ability to work to deadlines and meet SLA agreements
- Will have excellent administration skills
- Will have excellent communication skills
- Will be able to multitask and work under pressure
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Key words: scheduling, route planning, planner, helpdesk coordinator, helpdesk manager
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.