Flexibility offered to work from home or hybrid working but need to be accessible to travel to London office and North London/Home Counties for client meetings
Delivering an outstanding holistic financial planning service to new and existing clients. Promoting and providing relevant advice. Working alongside two other Advisers and a high-quality and experienced support team, the role has responsibility for managing a portfolio of existing clients, as well as developing new business from existing client relationships other professional connections/introducers.
An award-winning chartered, boutique wealth planner, asset manager and employee benefits specialist. Who are independent, this allows them to provide objective advice that is aligned to a client’s best interests, delivered by teams steeped in financial services knowledge and experience.
The role offers the ability to work from home but ideally you will be within 2 hours from London for ease with client meetings etc. you will be provided with an existing bank of clients with room to bring over some of your own too.
The Private Client Adviser must hold the requisite technical knowledge, experience and qualifications to perform the role effectively.
- Achieve agreed financial targets in terms of generating fee revenue and referrals, managing client relationships and increasing responsibility for new business generation over time
- Prepare for and carry out annual suitability reviews of client’s financial plans, along with more regular reviews as and when appropriate
- Ensure the production of suitability letters to document advice provided to clients
- Promote and provide advice on a full range of client circumstances and objectives
- Manage relationships with agreed clients
- Ensure that at all times company standards are being met and that advice is being provided within compliant guidelines as set by the firm and to comply with the FCA Statements of Principles and Code of Practice.
Experience and Competencies
- Chartered-level financial planner with 5+ years’ experience within a planning-led IFA environment, supporting HNW clients
- Excellent working knowledge of investment, life and pensions products and associated legislation
- Comprehensive understanding of Income Tax, CGT and IHT, DC & DB transfers, and experience advising trusts/trustees, dealing with investment bonds and excellent estate planning skills
- Strong understanding of the principles of asset allocation and portfolio construction
- At least basic knowledge of esoteric products, including VCT and EIS investments and structured products
- Experience of using Voyant cashflow modelling software
- Proven ability to generate new business via client referrals, professional introducers or other methods
- Experience of using the Transact platform and STEP qualifications will be an advantage, but are not essential.
For more details please contact Tegan Sillett on 02392455422 or firstname.lastname@example.org