Senior Financial Administrator
We are recruiting a senior financial administrator to join our technical Administration team.
The role will report to the Head of Administration and the key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- On boarding and administration for more technical cases
- Fee queries
- Policy summaries
- Ad-hoc technical queries from clients & advisers
- Training and documenting procedures
The successful candidate will be a delivery orientated and well organised individual. They will ideally have obtained or be working towards their level 4 qualification, although significant and directly relevant experienced candidates without any exam passes will be considered. The successful candidate will have:
A general interest in the investment industry
- Experience in an IFA/Wealth Managers office or a technical administration role with a product provider.
- Experience in preparing or working with MIFID II relevant fee and review information with clients and advisers
- Strong Pension Knowledge past the basic personal pension policies
- Section 32
- Retirement Annuity contracts
- Group SIPPs
- financial services industry
- Attention to detail and a real focus on accuracy
- Desire to work hard and succeed in a busy environment
- Strong team player
- Likely educated to degree level or relevant industry qualifications
- People management experience advantageous
Please apply on the Dynamite Website or call 02392 455422 and ask for Chloe
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.