Senior Finance Office
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Office to join one of our top clients based in Basingstoke. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and experienced team.
- Responsible for identifying receipts in all bank accounts and making all payment calculations.
- Entering all transactional data onto the cash sheet and reconciling this to the bank statements and Platform on a daily basis.
- Dealing with the purchase ledger and invoice queries
- Calculate and process all financial transactions for all of the Clients
- Checking the correct application of prices
- To obtain support documentation for all clients
- To enable the correct allocation of all receipts on the accounting software
- Ensure the correction calculation of fees have been applied where appropriate.
- Matching invoices
- Reconcile multiple accounts on a monthly basis
- Payment Allocation
- Prepare, calculate payments and to gain authorisation
- BACS Payments
- Manage payments in accordance to procedure
- On a daily basis load payments into the client bank account ready for authorisation.
- To process all real transactions from bank accounts
- Reconciling multiple bank accounts daily
- Reviewing cash balances held and highlighting any bank account discrepancies.
- Process purchase invoices and payments
- Analysis of company income on a monthly basis and report on monthly figures.
- Keep the finance database up to date
- To scan all documents relating to transactions and Ad hoc duties as required by the Finance Director
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience using Xero desirable
- Strong Excel skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Able to work on own initiative
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.