Hours of work: Monday to Friday , core working hours
Salary : Negotiable dependant on experience
Plus Company Phone, Laptop and Commission Scheme.
Possible company car option
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very successful business in the Hampshire area . Due to an increase in workload our client is now looking for a Senior Estimator to join an already successful estimating department .Working collaboratively with the building, commercial and contracts team the successful individual will be motivated, knowledgeable and able to join the ‘can do’ culture which has already been built.
As a Senior Estimator you will be required for the following
- Liaising with third parties to manage the estimation process of several projects
- Liaising with suitable supply chains ensuring project enquires are accurately costed
- Completion of site surveys to understand and establish a suitable scope of works
- Review commercial elements and input data for the plans to completions etc
- Attend pre-start meetings with third parties
- Handover of successful estimates
- Submitting tenders to clients that include drawings, letter of offers, specifications , data sheets, programs etc
To be considered you will need to have / be
- Have previous experience as an estimator
- Have experience within the building trade
- Good all round construction knowledge and skills.
- IT literate (Word & Excel).
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to use initiative.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- General commercial awareness
- Full & clean driving licence.
- Helpful and friendly manner.
- Customer focussed with the ability to communicate with people at all levels in
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and be resilient.
- A flexible approach to work, adapting to change at short notice.
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately